fileg: (chosen man)
[personal profile] fileg
First look at Bean, Slater, Monaghan and Rhames in SOLDIERS
OF FORTUNE


"I love the sound of Maksim Korostyshevsky's Soldiers of Fortune because it sounds totally plausible. Uber rich thriller seekers pay to have themselves inserted into military ops and then all hell breaks loose. I also liked the cast - a ensemble that will no doubt play up the odd-couple antics.

The film stars Sean Bean, Domonic Monaghan, Ving Rhames, Christian Slater and the legendary James Cromwell and if you're at all interested in seeing them together and dressed in fatigues then look no further than the gallery after the break. I particularly like the one of Bean dressed in yacht gear brandishing a rocket launcher."

Date: 2010-09-02 01:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mrkinch.livejournal.com
The reflection of Bravo Two Zero. He looks fabulous in yachting whites!

Date: 2010-09-03 09:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fileg.livejournal.com
I thought of Bravo as well. I love the transluscence of the yachting pants in the sun.

Profile

fileg: (Default)
fileg

March 2012

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
1112 13141516 17
181920212223 24
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios