you got to have friends....
Sep. 4th, 2005 03:12 am1. Go here.
2. Pass it on
I have resisted this half a dozen times, but
leemoyer's answers compelled me to try
1.~How did you meet
persephonesbear?
she was sitting at the desk in front of mine, playing with a wrench and contemplating mayhem
2.~What would you do if you had never met
octoberscorpio?
i would be sadder, but unaware of why
3.~What do you honestly think of
jalitha?
she's my heart sister - we have had some sister issues *G*
4.~Would or did
sharpiechick and
auntdenise go out?
I think they went out for more ice at one of our shows....
5.~Have you ever liked
sunspiral?
I liked him on sight (but not that way)
6.~If
mrkinch died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know?
I refuse to contemplate any dying questions. And I hope mrkinch knows what I need her to know, since I don't make a habit of not telling people how I feel about them. *hugs* mrkinch for good measure.
7.~Would
folzgold and
elladans_witch make a good couple?
there are several things they would make a good couple of ...
8.~Describe
leemoyer in 3 words:
lee needs at least a drabble. But Honorable, Quick and FIne
9.~Do you think
sharpiechick is hot?
yes *G*
10.~Would
mrkinch and
roadkillgod make a lovely couple?
oh, so not....
11.~What do you think of when you see
auntdenise?
where are the deviled eggs?
12.~Tell me something humiliating about
elladans_witch:
we don't consider it humiliating, but she gave me my first porn headache
13.~Do you know any of
sharpiechick's family members?
I know all of sharpiechicks immediate family members, except savannah
14.~What's
sharpiechick's favorite color?
if she could only have one crayon, it would have to be multi or black
15.~On a scale of 1-10 how cute is
sharpiechick?
about a 12, yes?
16.~What would you do if
edrys just professed their undying love for you?
hug her right back, and take her out crusing for musicians
17.~What language does
sharpiechick speak?
art
18.~Who is
notarysojac going out with?
me. and I have swords, so back off.
19.~Is
shuttergal a boy or a girl?
shuttergal is a goddess
20.~Would
markbark and
edrys make a good couple?
not my first choice...
21.~Who do you think
roozle would be great with from this list?
her husband sunspiral? Just a guess
22.~When was the last time you talked to
sharpiechick?
we had dinner last thursday
23.~What is
sunspiral's favorite band?
I bet it changes a lot, but I do remember he likes the Pogues
24.~Does
folzgold have any siblings?
yes
25.~Would you ever date
sharpiechick?
there are a lote of dating questions, huh? Look, I've been married for 27 years.... but anyone in their right mind would date sharpiechick or octoberscorpio
26.~Would you ever date
leemoyer?
our runequest characters dated briefly...
27.~Is
roozle single?
nope
28.~What is
sharpiechick's last name?
chick. can't you read? I don't spill stuff like that online.
29.~What is
markbark's middle name?
eeep. no clue
30~What is
jalitha's fantasy?
her partner skya is her fantasy
31.~Where does
shuttergal live?
in a mansion that no longer has a gazebo, with lee
32.~Would you make out with
persephonesbear?
if I liked girls, I would
33.~Are
octoberscorpio and
sharpiechick best friends?
very likely
34.~Does
leemoyer like
sharpiechick?
mmmm yes. he can get himself out of trouble if that gets him in
35.~How did you meet
markbark?
At the bunglow? its lee's fault
36.~Is
sharpiechick older than you?
sharpiechick's mom is not older than me
37.~Is
roadkillgod the sexiest person alive?
I'm not in that market, but I often think of him when I watch anime, since he has that look. You can make your own guess from there.
2. Pass it on
I have resisted this half a dozen times, but
1.~How did you meet
persephonesbear? she was sitting at the desk in front of mine, playing with a wrench and contemplating mayhem
2.~What would you do if you had never met
octoberscorpio? i would be sadder, but unaware of why
3.~What do you honestly think of
jalitha? she's my heart sister - we have had some sister issues *G*
4.~Would or did
sharpiechick and
auntdenise go out? I think they went out for more ice at one of our shows....
5.~Have you ever liked
sunspiral?I liked him on sight (but not that way)
6.~If
mrkinch died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know? I refuse to contemplate any dying questions. And I hope mrkinch knows what I need her to know, since I don't make a habit of not telling people how I feel about them. *hugs* mrkinch for good measure.
7.~Would
folzgold and
elladans_witch make a good couple? there are several things they would make a good couple of ...
8.~Describe
leemoyer in 3 words: lee needs at least a drabble. But Honorable, Quick and FIne
9.~Do you think
sharpiechick is hot? yes *G*
10.~Would
mrkinch and
roadkillgod make a lovely couple? oh, so not....
11.~What do you think of when you see
auntdenise? where are the deviled eggs?
12.~Tell me something humiliating about
elladans_witch: we don't consider it humiliating, but she gave me my first porn headache
13.~Do you know any of
sharpiechick's family members? I know all of sharpiechicks immediate family members, except savannah
14.~What's
sharpiechick's favorite color? if she could only have one crayon, it would have to be multi or black
15.~On a scale of 1-10 how cute is
sharpiechick? about a 12, yes?
16.~What would you do if
edrys just professed their undying love for you? hug her right back, and take her out crusing for musicians
17.~What language does
sharpiechick speak? art
18.~Who is
notarysojac going out with? me. and I have swords, so back off.
19.~Is
shuttergal a boy or a girl? shuttergal is a goddess
20.~Would
markbark and
edrys make a good couple? not my first choice...
21.~Who do you think
roozle would be great with from this list? her husband sunspiral? Just a guess
22.~When was the last time you talked to
sharpiechick? we had dinner last thursday
23.~What is
sunspiral's favorite band? I bet it changes a lot, but I do remember he likes the Pogues
24.~Does
folzgold have any siblings?yes
25.~Would you ever date
sharpiechick?there are a lote of dating questions, huh? Look, I've been married for 27 years.... but anyone in their right mind would date sharpiechick or octoberscorpio
26.~Would you ever date
leemoyer?our runequest characters dated briefly...
27.~Is
roozle single? nope
28.~What is
sharpiechick's last name? chick. can't you read? I don't spill stuff like that online.
29.~What is
markbark's middle name? eeep. no clue
30~What is
jalitha's fantasy? her partner skya is her fantasy
31.~Where does
shuttergal live? in a mansion that no longer has a gazebo, with lee
32.~Would you make out with
persephonesbear?if I liked girls, I would
33.~Are
octoberscorpio and
sharpiechick best friends? very likely
34.~Does
leemoyer like
sharpiechick? mmmm yes. he can get himself out of trouble if that gets him in
35.~How did you meet
markbark?At the bunglow? its lee's fault
36.~Is
sharpiechick older than you? sharpiechick's mom is not older than me
37.~Is
roadkillgod the sexiest person alive? I'm not in that market, but I often think of him when I watch anime, since he has that look. You can make your own guess from there.
no subject
Date: 2005-09-04 04:26 pm (UTC)